This year has been a real unexpected year. The Covid19 virus affected the whole world and most of 2020 was in the shadow of that. But, I like to look on the bright side and look for ways to be thankful. We didn’t get to travel to other countries like we had planned but we still made some really beautiful memories right here. So today I’m reflecting on my 10 most favorite photos of 2020.
- This photo was the first time we saw some dear friends after weeks of social distancing back in May 2020 and I love how much fun we had.
2. . I did a family photo shoot at the beach for a sweet mom and her young daughter and sister. The photos turned out gorgeous and this one is my favorite. I love the joy that it radiates and the daughter on mom’s back.
3. The Sunflowers were one of the highlights of the summer flowers. (My oldest daughter scattered the seeds and we had a gorgeous abundant harvest of sunflowers) Unexpected blessings! smile
4. One more of flowers from our garden.
5. We couldn’t travel so I made my favourite drink and read this inspiring travel book by National Geographic.
6. This day I was supposed to take photos for a family but they cancelled a day before and I decided to go anyway. And I’m so glad I did! This is one of my favorite photos of 2020 and it was not planned LOL Lots of things unplanned that turned out amazing. Trust in God, it’s not all in your hands.
7. Another one from the same evening. Love the colours and love her smile!
8. Fall photos! I really love all the seasons and this photo just makes me feel Fall right away.
9. Foggy morning
10. Last day of 2020.